6.12.2008

blog to self


i have lots of new work to throw on the blog soon...so this is really a blog to self so that i remember to get on it.
Coming soon................................................Album artwork for Peterborough band The Psycs, an update on my solo show that's in the works, All Girl Band in case you haven't heard!!!!!which is a new musical project that Mark Russell and myself are pulling together tautly.....and pics of the new Burning Hell tees that are right now occupying my living room with their beauty...to dry. I'll also be showing some new textile work at the 400 Street Fest in downtown Peterborough on Sat. June 21st. Come check it out on the 400 block of George St. from 12-6.......oh, and this is just a picture to display how my mind feels when it's full of things i need to do, say, get around to, etc...it's a paper brain....it is.

No comments: